Sunday, June 13, 2010

iPhone review - coming soon

I'm going to be pre-ordering the new iPhone 4, set to launch on June 24. Pre-orders are available (on a limited basis) on June 15. I'm going to do my best and snag a unit on launch. Afterward, I'll post an official, hands-on review detailing the inner workings and the exterior of the unit. Since this will be my day-to-day phone (as I'm just an ordinary guy that blogs and not sponsored), I cannot "stress test" the device, but I can give an accurate interpretation of its performance. Let's hope my internet connection doesn't fail and leave me high and dry with Sprint's former flagship device. Stay tuned.

Update: I was actually able to pre-order at the crack of dawn on June 15 and avoid all the madness that ensued shortly thereafter. Hopefully, AT&T will live up to expectations and deliver my golden egg device on June 24. Here's hoping.

Source: Boy Genius Report

No comments:

Post a Comment