Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hiatus for The Nooge - iPhone 4 review coming soon..

Seems it's been a while since I've posted on my own blog. When you're the only poster for your own blog, people tend to notice when you're gone for a while (as evident in my last post date of June 19th, 2010). Some reassuring news: I have received my iPhone 4 on June 24th, as promised by AT&T. As a side note: the problems and occurrences that have affected a number of users globally have not affected me, at least not on a major scale. My "review unit" (which is actually my day-to-day phone) does suffer from occasional degradation on the proximity sensor - I can actually touch buttons from time to time with my face, if tilted, thus "fooling" the sensor. Stay tuned within the next few days, as I'll be posting my full review and thoughts on Apple's new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment